Mama Rose :)

Mama Rose :)

Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 May 2011

HaPPy MoTHer'S DaY :D

Happy Mother's day to all mothers around the world.Its not an easy job being a mum and to all the young girls out there, learn something from your mum coz you'll be a mum too someday.Love your mum while she's here for you and never forget the sacrifice she has given you since you are in her womb.
I've been a mum for 21 years and I never regret a single day being a mum. My kids are not perfect, they are just being human, so there are sometimes where they do hurt me without they noticing it but as a mum, I will always forgive them and just leave it behind me.. Its a stressful work but its worthy if you can handle it the best way you can....I have a great mum even though she's a bad temper woman but still she's my mum and I will always love her the rest of my life.
Being a mum is a bless coz its an incredible journey that not all woman experience and no man can do the job...lol...lol so MOMMYS around the world HAPYY"S MOTHER"S DAY and love yourself for being a MUM.
A VERY SPECIAL GIFTS FROM MY 4 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS...THANK YOU, GIRLS...xoxo

and from my son :- Just a greet this morning before off to work
'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA, I LOVE YOU'...and that was very special and it makes my day brighter than ever.

p/s TO MY BABIES "I love all of you and I will always be there when you need me even though if I'm not around anymore, just think of me and you will know I'm there...."

No comments:

Post a Comment