Mama Rose :)

Mama Rose :)

Total Pageviews

Monday 16 May 2011

Its a PUBLIC HOLIDAYYYYYY TODAY!!!!!!!....lol..lol

Good Morning to the people of the world.Its going to be a great day coz here its a public holiday and I can do whatever i like...lol..lol but have to go on a mission for the next 3-4 hours...lol..lol..back in the days where I was a full time housewife I spent most of my hours in front of my computer but now after having a job I just can't find the right time to log in, coz by the time I got home, I am all out of energy and after 1-2 hours of rest, its time for me to clean up the house, doing all the chores around the house and by then its bed time and off I go to bed.
At 5 am, I'll be up cleaning around the house again and cooking, this is becoz by the time my kids are back  from school, their meal are ready, coz I won't be around. The same routine Monday-Friday and thats why nowadays my FB friends miss me so much and I miss them too...lol...lol...lol.But the good thing that comes out from the new routines is that I got to go walking around town, sit down and have lunch with my colleges during lunch or after office hour...lol..lol..and all the stress is worn off.
Yup, got to see the whole world again after just sitting and doing chores all day long for a year and a half.Now its call life and I'm happy and cool with my new routine of the day.And during weekends or a public holiday like today.I just have the day to myself, attending my games, my blog, my movie, my kids, my pets and watching the activities of all my friends that's living in my computer.AND WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR..........

HAVE A GREAT DAY TO ALL.LIVE YOUR LIFE HAPPILY AND BLESSFULLY.SEE THE BEAUTY OF THE WORLD AND THE BEAUTY OF THE PEOPLE LIVING IN THE WORLD :D

No comments:

Post a Comment