Mama Rose :)

Mama Rose :)

Total Pageviews

Monday 5 December 2011

Just move on....

Was surprise yesterday, coz amazingly my mum came by my house. Its been quite awhile since my mum talk to me coz  of some misunderstanding between us but I guess its a MUM intuition and can sense something is wrong with her baby...lolz Incredible isn't it. She asked why didn't I tell ? Well can't lie about it now, just told her the truth...It started about a silly luggage bag and all hell broke loose, when he started saying harsh words and yelling, so should I just stand there and listen, and pretend I'm deaf or something, with his arrogant, egoistic and gangster manner, well even my mum knows how her son-in-law is, can't blame her saying whats on her mind..when your child is hurt she'll be  feeling the pain too, and thats why mums are special, she's always there when you need her but like wise I don't like family involvement around my marriage life coz its bad so I just say, let it be mum, he just doesn't want me anymore and he left me so just have to let it go...whatever words he has spoken are still intact on my mind and even my kids heard what he said...so what is said has been said, and his reaction by going back out with his ex-Thailand gf has say it all too..so should I be distraught and kill myself...don't think so.
Life is about ups and downs, there were time when I was up there happy and cheerful and now I'm just having a downside but it won't be long coz I have lots of other people around me, who are supporting, encouraging and loving me as I am...
Its call LIFE, and we should be ready to for what to comes and take it easy, a step at a time when problems occur.This is the 2nd time, that someone I really love made fun of my life, but lucky me coz I still have my common sense intact....lolz.Its really hard being a woman isn't it?, but thats what made us special coz we are more stronger than most men are..
Love myself and love my life..
What goes around eventually will come around...
And Allah will always be there for me, to give me the strength to live my LIFE...

No comments:

Post a Comment