Mama Rose :)

Mama Rose :)

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 January 2012

NEW YEAR & NEW LIFE BEGINS!!!!

New year and my new life begins...don't care and not bother for what other people are thing coz I'm just trying a new thing in life for my own achievement.With the support from my friends &families I have just open up my new business and if everything prepared, my shop will open in February...the business had been going on for a few months starting base my own home :)
And  Alhamdullillah its going okay, I know it will have its up and downs but I will try my best to make everything GREAT!!!!I'm just happy with myself coz at least I have achieve something this new year.
From my kids having great results for their exams to me opening up my 1st shop...Pray for all coz you all are the best friends I have...


No comments:

Post a Comment